In 1978 on January 26 (Debbie's 21st birthday), we had a blizzard. This year it wasn't quite a blizzard, but it sure was a winter storm! Here are a few pictures from last night and this morning. NSWC Crane is closed today and I can only remember that happening because of the weather three or four other times in the 29 years I have worked there. I hope everyone is safe and warm and having a great time in the snow! I talked to Ross on the phone earlier and he can hardly wait to get out in it! Cliff has been at work since midnight last night - he was supposed to be home at 8 a.m., but some of the other guys couldn't make it in. He should be home at noon. Safe travels to everyone!
2 comments:
Pretty Pic's....and a great day to stay in! Sorry Cliff got home late.....Toyota was shut down too, but Chris had to go in anyway...! I hated that for him!
Gosh--these are the prettiest pictures ever! I'll have to take a drive and find your place! Rene told me where it was so maybe I'll not get lost.
Post a Comment