3/17/09

In loving memory of Jennifer Lea Payne
May 15, 1971 - March 18, 2008
Jennifer was a very brave, loving, and generous person. She had a heart of gold. She will remain forever in our hearts.

4 comments:

Christy said...

What a nice trubute, Susan. Jennifer was always a great person & her legacy will live on.

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Susan, what a nice tribute! It brought tears to my eyes! What a funny, funny gal she was! Sometimes when I would oversleep and not get up there to unlock the daycare, she'd just bring them to my house...or get me out of bed :-))) It was pretty fun times!

Jamie A. said...

Isn't cancer the ugliest thing in this life? I hope my children will one day get to actually hear the words "we have found a cure for cancer..finally!" After losing my grandma to it and seeing her suffer all we can do is pray for a cure! I will be thinking of you today!

Doverhill Darlings said...

I miss Jennifer, most of all sitting with me at the ballgames. I never will forget when she had lost quite abit of her hair and then when it started to grow back she colored it blue, we were at the ballpark just raising cane, cutting up with the umpire and having a good ole time. I have alot of great memories of Jennifer!!!