Praise the Lord for this beautiful day! Today is Jason's 30th birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON!
On Saturday, I had to work (bummer). On Sunday, Cliff and I went to breakfast with Sue and Marilyn at the Cabin in Loogootee. Then I went to the Church of the Cross to hear Tony's sermon. It was great! While at church, I got to hold little Noah - he is such a cutie. Then we had lunch at Jeff's; Sue made chicken enchiladas. After lunch, we all gathered at Tony and Patti's for a birthday celebration for Jason, Jordan, and me. Patti had put out the "slip-and-slide" and the kids loved it. Some of the bigger kids liked it too! Sunday evening, Cliff and I mowed/weed-eated the yard (Yuck).
Ross has a make-up ball game this evening at 7 p.m. that Cliff and I plan to attend. I hope to attend a game of Maggie's on Thursday evening. The National Psi Iota Xi convention begins Friday in Evansville - Jane and I will be helping with the "welcome party."
On Saturday, I had to work (bummer). On Sunday, Cliff and I went to breakfast with Sue and Marilyn at the Cabin in Loogootee. Then I went to the Church of the Cross to hear Tony's sermon. It was great! While at church, I got to hold little Noah - he is such a cutie. Then we had lunch at Jeff's; Sue made chicken enchiladas. After lunch, we all gathered at Tony and Patti's for a birthday celebration for Jason, Jordan, and me. Patti had put out the "slip-and-slide" and the kids loved it. Some of the bigger kids liked it too! Sunday evening, Cliff and I mowed/weed-eated the yard (Yuck).
Ross has a make-up ball game this evening at 7 p.m. that Cliff and I plan to attend. I hope to attend a game of Maggie's on Thursday evening. The National Psi Iota Xi convention begins Friday in Evansville - Jane and I will be helping with the "welcome party."
Here are some pictures from Sunday, 6-15-08.



















1 comment:
Love the pictures! Have a great weeke nd in Evansville!
Post a Comment