Saturday was my birthday. Cliff and I went to Bloomington, where we did a little shopping, looked at MOTORCYCLES, and ate at the Texas Roadhouse. Needless to say, if we get a motorcycle, it is not for my birthday! I did get some new jewelry (I think maybe that was to soften the "blow" in case Cliff gets a motorcycle!). Anyway, we had a great time! Saturday evening we went in town to the car show. Then we went by Jane's house and visited for awhile. Tim came to visit us and we watched a movie. Sunday, I made lunch and took to Jeff's. Sue made pies for dessert. After lunch, we went out and played with Ross, Alex, and Ross's friend, James. We let Alex stick his feet in the little pool and before you know it, he had sat down in it. So, we stripped him down to his diaper and he played there for some time. Ross and James were supposed to have just their feet in the little pool, but when they came in the house later, they were wet all over. They all watched a movie while their clothes dried. Today (Monday), I went to Loogootee and I stopped by the Marathon station to chat a minute with Jordan. Then I picked up Debbie Flynn and off we went. First, we stopped at Emily's, where we visited with her, Bryar, and Cohen. Bryar's 3rd birthday was yesterday and he was showing me all of his presents. Cohen let me hold him for a little while; he will be 1 in August. They are both such sweet kids! Then we had a Starbucks coffee; shopped a little; ate lunch at Applebee's; had pedicures; and went to an antique shop in Montgomery and browsed. We had a wonderful day!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a fun birthday! Hope to see you over the 4th!
Post a Comment