Thursday was Aaron Keegan’s birthday (Mary Ann’s son) and he was 16! Thursday evening, I picked up Sue at the beauty shop and she wanted to go to the Cabin for supper. We had supper and after I got home, I worked on the laundry.
I worked on Friday even though it was my regular day off; got home around 7 p.m. I saw Julinda and Alex in CVS, where I had to stop on the way home. They were picking up a prescription and then heading back to the church for Bible School. Cliff had to go in to work at 4 a.m. and work until midnight!
Saturday, I watered all the flowers. Some of them are looking kind of “ratty.” I think they are like me; they really don’t like the heat much! We watched “Happy Feet” on TV; it was great! We did a little shopping in Bedford, ate supper out, and stopped at Starbuck’s.
Sunday morning was a beautiful morning! It was cool for once and we sat on the deck and enjoyed our morning coffee; vanilla-toffee cappuccino for me and dark chocolate cappuccino for Cliff! Finished the housework and then gathered at Jeff’s for lunch. We had a pretty good crowd again. Patti stopped by after lunch to visit for awhile. She passed out invitations to Noah's birthday party. Jordan, Erin, and Noah are on vacation this week. Maggie's volleyball tourney went well! Sunday evening, Cliff washed his car and also cleaned up the motorcycle. I took the easy way out and drove my car through the new automatic car wash! (That's why it is raining today, because we washed the vehicles!) We watched "Mr. Deeds Goes to Town" with Gary Cooper and Jean Arthur; it was good. Then got stuff ready for another week at work.
Myrissa had a dental appointment last week and had a pretty good report. Katie goes to the dentist this week, and they both go to the optometrist this week. Getting all ready for school. Ross has to visit the dentist this week and Alex will his first dental check-up. Cliff is working 4 a.m. to 4 p.m. this week.




1 comment:
Sounds like a very enjoyable week. You do such a great job keeping up with watering, your flowers look so pretty ... you will have to post some flower garden photos! Have a great week.
Post a Comment