7/14/08

July 8-14, 2008

  • Friday, July 11th, was Johnny's birthday! Belated Happy Birthday to John! Here are two pics from 2002 on Johnny/Myrissa's birthdays.

  • Also, on Friday, Jane and her crew, Julinda and her crew, and I met at Stoll's Lakeview restaurant for supper. It was good and we all caught up on the week's happenings.
  • Saturday, Ross had to have his 4-H projects turned in, so they did that before coming to the reunion. He has 4 or 5 projects this year in future 4-H. If you go to the fair before Wednesday evening, be sure to check out his projects.
  • The Sanders-Hopkins Reunion was held on Saturday and it went well; lots of relatives in attendence. We sure missed those that couldn't attend.

  • We have become the proud new owners of a Harley Davidson Sportster 1200N Nightster. I took Cliff to Bloomington on Sunday and he drove it home. It is really neat. I have to get a helmet so I can ride too.



Sunday, we had lunch at Jeff's. We had a pretty good crowd.

Today is Mary Ann and Chris Keegan's 29th Wedding Anniversary! Happy Anniversary to you both!

  • Tomorrow is Tony and Patti's 20th Wedding Anniversary - Happy Anniversary, Tony and Patti!
  • Big week at work this week - Change of Command on Friday. CAPT LaSota will replace CAPT Welsh.
  • This evening I had a massage at the Tranquil Inn and Spa. It was part of my anniversary present from Cliff. It was wonderful! Deanna took me on a tour of the Inn - it is beautiful.
  • I have to work at the Fair on Thursday at the gate from 7:30 to 10 p.m.
EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!

No comments: