7/7/08

July 1-7, 2008

I was on "vacation" last week and I got several tasks accomplished. On Tuesday and Wednesday, I worked mainly outside. Then on Thursday, I worked inside on the housework and laundry. Friday was the 4th of July and I had to be at the Psi Ote booth at 7 a.m. We sold breakfast burritos and drinks. At 1030, Katie, Julinda, Ross, Alex, and I watched the parade. After it was over, we all walked around some and looked over all the booths. Julinda and the boys came out for a short visit. That afternoon Cliff and I made a short run to Washington to pick up some things. That night I went to watch the fireworks with Jane, Julinda, and crew at the school; Cliff opted to stay at home and watch tv. I saw several people that I hadn't seen in awhile, including Kathy and Clark Hewit, and Debbie (Pinnick), Scott, and Landon Wood. The fireworks were good. Saturday, my cousin Mary Ann Keegan and her family (husband Chris and son Aaron) came for a visit. Then we all went to Stoll's Lakeview for supper where we were joined by Tim, Jeff, Jane, Brenda, Julinda, Bryan, Alex, Ross, Katie, and Myrissa. After the meal, we went to one of the shelter houses and visited for quite awhile. It was so good to see Mary Ann and her family. Late Saturday evening, Jane, Katie, Myrissa, Tim, Cliff, and I watched the fireworks display across the road. It was wonderful. Sunday (yesterday) was Myrissa's 15th birthday celebration. She received many wonderful presents. Today it was back to work! Below are some pictures from the past week.







1 comment:

Patti said...

Great pictures! Wish that we would have been able to make it to the Lakeview too. Isn't is hard to get back in the swing of things after having time off!