August 11-18. Last week passed by pretty quickly. Cliff is finally off his 12-hour shifts as of today (8-18). He is working 4 p.m. to midnight for the next two weeks.
Ross, Katie, Myrissa, Maggie, and Tim are all back in school. Robby starts his classes at VU this week, I think.
Last week - - One evening after school, I picked up Myrissa and Katie, and we met Jane at Los Bravos for supper.
I attended Ross’s soccer game on Thursday; he is doing better at soccer this year I think. Good luck in your soccer, Ross! Maggie’s volleyball team had a scrimmage at Linton on Thursday and I believe she has her first game at Sullivan on the 21st. Good luck this season, Maggie!
Erin had an ultrasound on Thursday and she is going to have a girl this time. Congratulations! I haven’t talked with her or Jordan, but I imagine they are pretty excited. Noah will make a good “big brother.”
Tim had “Meet the Teacher” night at his school and he said it went very well. I believe he has 24 students this year.
Saturday, I had to work, then took Sue to do her shopping. Afterwards, I helped Cliff with the yard. We were going to go to the car show at BoMac’s, but Cliff decided he was too tired. He did join the ABATE motorcycle organization and attended their meeting on Saturday. Sunday, we had lunch at the Sanders House; Sue had made chicken enchiladas and they were wonderful. We all visited and played until about 3; then Jane took Katie and her friend to the movie. Myrissa and I went to Pamida; then I painted Myrissa’s toenails and fingernails. I watered flowers while Cliff finished the mowing. Tonight Ross has another soccer game. GO ROSS! The rest of my time was spent doing the usual housework, laundry, watering flowers, and reading a little. It’s an exciting life I lead!
Ross, Katie, Myrissa, Maggie, and Tim are all back in school. Robby starts his classes at VU this week, I think.
Last week - - One evening after school, I picked up Myrissa and Katie, and we met Jane at Los Bravos for supper.
I attended Ross’s soccer game on Thursday; he is doing better at soccer this year I think. Good luck in your soccer, Ross! Maggie’s volleyball team had a scrimmage at Linton on Thursday and I believe she has her first game at Sullivan on the 21st. Good luck this season, Maggie!
Erin had an ultrasound on Thursday and she is going to have a girl this time. Congratulations! I haven’t talked with her or Jordan, but I imagine they are pretty excited. Noah will make a good “big brother.”
Tim had “Meet the Teacher” night at his school and he said it went very well. I believe he has 24 students this year.
Saturday, I had to work, then took Sue to do her shopping. Afterwards, I helped Cliff with the yard. We were going to go to the car show at BoMac’s, but Cliff decided he was too tired. He did join the ABATE motorcycle organization and attended their meeting on Saturday. Sunday, we had lunch at the Sanders House; Sue had made chicken enchiladas and they were wonderful. We all visited and played until about 3; then Jane took Katie and her friend to the movie. Myrissa and I went to Pamida; then I painted Myrissa’s toenails and fingernails. I watered flowers while Cliff finished the mowing. Tonight Ross has another soccer game. GO ROSS! The rest of my time was spent doing the usual housework, laundry, watering flowers, and reading a little. It’s an exciting life I lead!


No comments:
Post a Comment