I believe everyone in the family who is in school or college is back at it now!Monday, I attended Ross’s soccer game. He did a good job. (It sure was hot that evening.) He had a game on Saturday, but I didn’t go to it. Ross said that it was so hot on Saturday at the soccer game that even the parents were hot and sweaty and they weren't even running and playing soccer!
Tuesday evening, Sue and I ate supper at Monte’s Cabin; and Wednesday evening, Myrissa, Katie, and I met Jane there for supper. Also on Wednesday, I had a massage at the Tranquil Inn and Spa; Cliff had gotten me two massages for our anniversary and this was the second one. It was great. What a beautiful place – their new gazebo is gorgeous! Thursday evening, I got my hair trimmed at Tania’s. Friday evening, I had supper at Uncle Buck’s with Julinda and the boys. Saturday, I took Sue and Katie to the G&R Variety Store; the rest of the day was spent on housework and laundry. Sunday, we gathered at the Sanders House for lunch. That evening, I cleaned out my car (never again will I purchase a car with black carpet!). After I finally finished with my car, I watered the flowers, because once again, we didn’t get any rain. Maggie had two volleyball games on the 21st and 22nd, and she has three this week, I think. This coming Friday, her game is at Barr-Reeve, so I plan to attend that one. Katie is the assistant manager of the soccer team at Shoals. Yesterday was Ronnie Gilbert’s 40th birthday – Happy Birthday, Ronnie! Last night, Katie and I attended Ross’s soccer game. Then we ate at McDonald’s (yuck!). When I got home last night, some kind soul had left a sack of tomatoes at my door (thanks Liz and John!).
I would like to ask anyone who reads this to please pray for Cliff’s aunt, May Kalbas, in Wisconsin. She is not at all well and we may end up going to Wisconsin next week. Thanks.
Tomorrow, there are four birthdays: Bobby Hoppe (our nephew in Arizona); Cohen Walton (Debbie Flynn's grandson will be one year old!); Lorna Troutman (a friend); and Ruthie Gilstrap (a friend). HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Tuesday evening, Sue and I ate supper at Monte’s Cabin; and Wednesday evening, Myrissa, Katie, and I met Jane there for supper. Also on Wednesday, I had a massage at the Tranquil Inn and Spa; Cliff had gotten me two massages for our anniversary and this was the second one. It was great. What a beautiful place – their new gazebo is gorgeous! Thursday evening, I got my hair trimmed at Tania’s. Friday evening, I had supper at Uncle Buck’s with Julinda and the boys. Saturday, I took Sue and Katie to the G&R Variety Store; the rest of the day was spent on housework and laundry. Sunday, we gathered at the Sanders House for lunch. That evening, I cleaned out my car (never again will I purchase a car with black carpet!). After I finally finished with my car, I watered the flowers, because once again, we didn’t get any rain. Maggie had two volleyball games on the 21st and 22nd, and she has three this week, I think. This coming Friday, her game is at Barr-Reeve, so I plan to attend that one. Katie is the assistant manager of the soccer team at Shoals. Yesterday was Ronnie Gilbert’s 40th birthday – Happy Birthday, Ronnie! Last night, Katie and I attended Ross’s soccer game. Then we ate at McDonald’s (yuck!). When I got home last night, some kind soul had left a sack of tomatoes at my door (thanks Liz and John!).
I would like to ask anyone who reads this to please pray for Cliff’s aunt, May Kalbas, in Wisconsin. She is not at all well and we may end up going to Wisconsin next week. Thanks.
Tomorrow, there are four birthdays: Bobby Hoppe (our nephew in Arizona); Cohen Walton (Debbie Flynn's grandson will be one year old!); Lorna Troutman (a friend); and Ruthie Gilstrap (a friend). HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!


1 comment:
I love the picture with the
lamp, schoolbooks, flag, etc.!
BRENDA
Post a Comment