

July 15-21, 2008. I talked to Johnny last week and he said he received several birthday cards in the mail. He really likes his new job. He hopes to possibly come to Indiana for Thanksgiving. Cliff’s Aunt Cissy in Wisconsin had a quadruple bypass and is doing okay. Please say a prayer for her. Thursday, we had change-of-command at work and it was really nice. Ross got to come in to work with Julinda and see the ceremony and shake hands with the outgoing Captain and the new Captain. Refreshments were served and everything was really good. Thursday evening, I worked at the fair for the Psi Otes, taking money at the entrance gate. Thank goodness there was a tree there providing shade. Friday, Jane and family, Julinda and family, and I all met at Knepp’s for supper. It was great. We had asked Patti and family to join us, but she was meeting Tony at Stoll’s at 7 because he was working at the lake. Saturday, I cleaned house most of the day – Cliff worked from noon to midnight. Late that afternoon, I went into the new G & R Variety Store and did a little shopping. Then I picked up Sue and we went to the Stop and Sea for supper. We went on to Washington, where we did some shopping and stopped at Scoops for an ice cream cone on the way home.
Sunday, we had an indoor cookout. Tim cooked the hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill (he got a little wet because we had a shower) and brought them to Jeff’s where we all had pitched in and brought some stuff for lunch. Brenda came over and spent the night, going home this morning. It was good to see her – she had not made it over for the family reunion last week. Her shop has a web site now – it is http://www.auntsamanthas.com/.
Sunday, we had an indoor cookout. Tim cooked the hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill (he got a little wet because we had a shower) and brought them to Jeff’s where we all had pitched in and brought some stuff for lunch. Brenda came over and spent the night, going home this morning. It was good to see her – she had not made it over for the family reunion last week. Her shop has a web site now – it is http://www.auntsamanthas.com/.


2 comments:
Love your header... makes me wish I were sitting on that porch reading a book drinking lemonade. Brenda's website is really neat!
Patti - that is what I thought of when I saw the picture; I would love to sit there and read!
Post a Comment